Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 10/20/2008


I'm a little behind but I wanted to get my menu posted and tell you about last week's menu. We ate from our menu everyday except Wednesday. My fiancé didn't want to bother with making another dinner when we had Enchilada Soup leftover from the night before. Everything was GOOD! I really enjoyed the Enchilada Soup. For those that don't know me, I don't follow any recipe usually...I always leave something out or put too much of something in or not enough of something. Why? I don't know. But I'll share with you how I made the Enchilada Soup.

This week my
fiancé is out of town again or at least most of the week so I won't do any "fancy" cooking until he returns. The kids hate "fancy" cooking. While he's out of town, I'll be looking for a few new recipes since he's on vacation the follow week. He'll want some hearty, warm meals.

Here’s my plan for this week…

Sunday: Little Caesar’s Pizza - Big game day!

Monday: Smoked Sausage, hashbrowns, green beans

Tuesday: Butterfly Shrimp, mashed potatoes, corn

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers, French fries (kids), pasta salad

Thursday
:
Turkey Breast in Roasted Red Bell Pepper BBQ Sauce(Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Slower Cooker Recipes 2), mashed potatoes

Friday: Stuffed Shells in Alfredo sauce (from freezer)

Saturday: Southwestern Casserole (from freezer)

Sunday: Homemade Sloppy Joe's, Beer Battered Onion Rings (fiancé's night to cook)

Visit Organized Junkie for other menu plans.

No comments: