Friday, October 10, 2008

"Sieze the Day" IKEA Sale - October 11, 2008 - October 13, 2008

I was reading over on Money Saving Methods about FREE Breakfast at IKEA this weekend - Saturday thru Monday until 10:30 AM.

They are also having a Sieze the Day Sale. There are a few items good buys that they have going on this weekend. Click here to see the full flyer. Remember - they are while supplies last!

4 pc IKEA 365+ Cookware Set $19.99 (regularly priced $59.99)

-Stainless Steel. Limit 1 per customer.

17 pc PRUTA Food Saver Set $1.99 (regularly priced $4.99)

-Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. Limit 1 per customer.

NORDEN Dining Table $199 (regularly priced $399)

- Seats 8-10 people. Chairs sold separately. Limit 1 per customer.

TUNDRA Laminated Flooring $.49 sq ft (regularly priced $1.15 sq ft)

-Available in seven colors. Limit of 25 packages per customer.

I’d love to go but I’ve been told to stay away from the place on weekends. Plus I have a jam packed weekend ahead of me.

3 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I love the new look! Fun, bright, cheerful :-)

Proud Mommy said...

Ohhhh, I am soooo jealous!!!! Love the new blog look!!! How fun!

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks! I'm super excited about it. After having to choose on a background, I realized why my scrapbooking isn't getting done - I can't make up my mind!