Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Shopping Trips - Week 10/19/08

This was another non-grocery shopping week for me. We are pretty well stocked on our meat since we got our meat from the pig. I did stop by Kroger for a few "freebies" but ended up having to get rain checks.

I did make it to 4 stores this week - CVS, Wal-Mart, Walgreens and Meijer.

CVS
I made two trips to CVS this week - this is the second one. (You can read about my first stop here.)


Total OOP: $2.01 - - Earned $1.69 ECB for PowerAde and $4.00 for the Colgate (which as I mentioned in an early post was a limit of 5, not 2)

Wal-Mart
I went to Wal-Mart in hopes of finding a bench (or something to store our blankets in) for our family room but had no luck. So, I picked up a few items while I was there.


I used a coupon for everything pictures except for the bread.
Total OOP: $6.27

Walgreens
Over the past couple weeks, I have had lots of problems with coupons at Walgreens. They wouldn't let me use the Pert Plus October IVC and Pert Plus Manufacturer coupon without having another item...


Total OOP: $4.45

Meijer
The first trip for the 4 boxes was $1.96 OOP - - saved $11.00. I had to do 2 transactions as my store only double two like coupons. I also got a rain check for the Smuckers Uncrustables while I was there...so I can go back and get 12 for the $1.49 price!


I stopped by this morning for the One day sale. I got 6 packs of 6-Mega Rolls, 2 boxes of Taco Bell Tacos, Jalapeno Cheetos (not shown) and 4 boxes of Smuckers Uncrustables (2 not shown). I had to do 3 transactions since the toilet paper was limit 2.

Total OOP: $15.44 -- saved $40.90 - 73%!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Here's a new site with giveaways.

http://toastyposts.blogspot.com