Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Great Product: Weight Watcher Chocolates

Last week, Walgreens had the Weight Watcher Chocolates by Whitmans on sale 2/$3. There was also Buy 2, Get 1 Free coupon in a recent insert. Not a bad deal, I got 6 bags for $6. They usually sell for around $2.99 a bag.

Anyways, I love chocolate but it doesn't do my waistline good. I decided to pick these up since I am having a hard time kicking my chocolate habits and I really need to lose a few pounds.

I picked up the Pecan Clusters and Double Chocolate Mousse. They are 1 point per piece. My initial thought as I took the wrapper off to eat one was..."What's this going to do for me?" I was surprised. They were actually good and I only "needed" one piece. I would recommend you give these a try. I wish I would have used all my coupons now.

No comments: