Friday, October 24, 2008

Things I Love Thursday - Curl Shaping Spray Gel

My love this week is Garnier Fructis Style – Curl Shaping Spray Gel. It’s one of the greatest styling products I’ve found in a long time. My hair is normally straight as a board. Not that I straighten - it’s just straight and fine normally. It’s probably been 2 years or longer since I had gotten a perm (to add body to may hair). This product helps add the curl back into my hair. It’s came in quite handy this week since I’ve been cleaning every nook & cranny.

I apply it to my wet hair after I get out of the shower in the morning. It just sprays on. Then I normally run my fingers throw it and then shake it back in place. My hair’s done. It won’t be straight or frizzy when it dries either!

To see what other’s love, visit The Diaper Diaries’ Things I Love Thursday.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Now this does look like a good tip. My daughter and I have straight hair. This is something I'll pick up and try next time I'm out. Thanks.

thediaperdiaries said...

I have totally straight hair too. I am going to have to check this out.