Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Treats @ Old Navy - October 25th & 26th

Did you see the commercial advertising the special Halloween Treats this weekend at Old Navy? I only got a quick glance of it. There's nothing on their website, of course. Here's the information that I do have. You may want to call your local store to make sure they are participating. I think I'm going to pass on this event but head there tomorrow for "up to 75% off".

Old Navy will be giving away FREE tees for kids that wear their Halloween costume to the Old Navy costume party on Saturday, October 25th at 11:00am. The shirts are available for children under 13 and only while supplies last. Free t-shirt giveaway will end at 11:30am. My thought - these shirts are going to go fast!

There will be "treats" every hour - discounts or something sweet. While there, the first 100 customers will have a chance to with their purchase.

No comments: