Sunday, October 19, 2008

CVS Shopping - Sunday version

I am normally not one to hurry and head out to the store on Sunday morning (even the cashier noticed I was early). However, this morning was a little different - my fiance was heading out of town again this week. I wanted to get the Sunday - Monday deals (listed below)...

CVS 2 Day Only Sale Sunday and Monday
Pumpkin Pail .99 FREE After ECBs Limit 2
Brach's Pumpkins, Autumn mix, Indian or Candy corn 10 oz. $1.29 FREE after ECBs Limit 2

Funlight 6" smart light $0.99 FREE after ECBs Limit 2

Here's what I got...
Transaction #1
2 - Pumpkin Pails $.99 each

2 - bags of Brach's Pumpkins $1.29 each
2 - Funlight Necklace/Bracelets $.99 each
1 - bag of Hershey's Kisses $2.50 (
M&M pretzel treats for son#2's Halloween party on Wednesday)

Coupon used: $1/2 Brach's Candy (Walgreens October IVC), $5.79 ECB
**Note: When I was checking my ECBs on my way out, I noticed that the cashier had taken the $1 off twice and my Funlight ECBs didn't print. I tried to give her the dollar since the coupon was $1/2 but she said it was her error and not to worry about it. The ECBs didn't print because I grabbed the wrong ones. The cashier had helped me find them.**

Total OOP: $1.25 -- Earned $1.98 ECB for Pumpkin Pails and $2.58 ECB for Brach's Candy

Transaction #2
Funlight 6" Smart Light $.99 each
Used: $1.98 ECB

Total OOP: $0 -- Earned $1.98 ECB for Funlight Smart Lights

No comments: