Friday, September 26, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - 9/26/2008

For me, it's been a long week...longer than last week. I've done a lot of freezer cooking this week along with getting ready for our yard sale next weekend. There hasn't been much exercising around here. I did lose 2 pounds. I noticed today that my weight loss tracker is way out of whack. I need to get it updated.

My goals for next week:

1. Eat healthier - watch calorie intake.
2. NO candy bars.
3. Workout 3 days for at least 30 minutes.
4. Walk to get son from school at least 3 days (weather permitting). Save gas - lose pounds!!

Visit Baby Tea Leaves to see how others are doing or to join in on the fun.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the 2 lb. loss!! Keep up the good work!

Holly said...

WOO HOO! Two pounds! Keep up the great work. And WOW - looking through your blog, you rock at finding coupons, saving $ - I am SO lame at that.

Alida Sharp said...

congrats on the weight loss!!!

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks! I'm hoping to keep up the losses!

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Congrats on winning this weeks weigh in!!!