Thursday, October 23, 2008

General Mill's Pssst Product Testing - Join Today

Have you joined General Mill's "Pssst" Product testing that I mentioned here? Recently I was given the opportunity to try the Pillsbury Flaky Twists with chocolate icing and Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust. I even received extra coupons to pass out to family and friends which I did...I didn't keep them for myself!

We tried the Pillsbury Flaky Twists first. They come 8 to a package and cook for about 12-15 minutes. Very easy to make. Smelled yummy too. These went over very well in our house. Let's just say there weren't any left and I only got one! My kids are big donut fans...this was there "donut". Needless to say, these have made my grocery sale lists...when on sale, purchase!

On pizza night, we decided to use the Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust for the kids pizza (ours has too much toppings for thin crust). Since the instructions sounded so easy, I left the pizza making up to the kids. They loved it and are ready to do it again. Again, we were very satisfied with the thin crust, even though I'm not a thin pizza crust person.

So, why not give it a try? Sign up and start enjoying great products yourself!

No comments: