Friday, October 10, 2008

My Shopping Trips - Week of 10/5/08

Once a month grocery shopping is really getting to be my thing. My last grocery trip was 9/11/08 besides going to pick up bread, buns and/or milk. This week's grocery shopping wasn't the best but I did pick up a few items that will help with my diet (you know, Hot for the Holidays) and some new menu items we will be trying out next week.

Kroger (some of the stuff was cut off in the picture) Total OOP - $97.87 Saved 39%

Walgreens 2 - Wisp Flameless Candles
1 - Ziploc Sandwich Bags (the only brand that works for us)

1 - Tuf Trash Bags (have you tried them? I like the better than Glad.)


Coupons Used:
BOGO Wisp Flameless Candle printable
$5 RR
Total OOP - $8.77 - - Received $3 Register Reward and will get $5.99 for Wisp Rebate

2 - Playtex Tampon Sport

2 - Snickers Pumpkins


Coupons Used:
$2/2 Playtex Sport October IVC

2 - $1 Playtex Sport
$3 RR

Total OOP - $2.56

2 - Wisp Flameless Candles

Coupons Used:
BOGO Wisp Flameless Candle printable

Total OOP - $6.83 - - Received $3 Register Reward and will get $5.99 for Wisp Rebate

Weekly Total Spent (after RR and Rebates) = $101.05
I'm still under budget since I've been using up stockpile rather than grocery shopping over the last month.

1 comment:

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Way to go! I'm a Daytonian too! I'd love to shop once a month, but buy too much produce?!?
It's tough toting around 2 little ones while shopping so doing it once a month sounds very appealing!
Erin