Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Shopping Trip - Week of 10/12/08

Well, this would have been an off week for me at the grocery since we really didn't need anything. But my fiance found out he was going to be heading out of town for most of the week. Rather than fix big dinners that the kids won't eat, I decided to go pick up a few things and some Lean Cuisine sandwiches for me.

Kroger

(3 bags of M&Ms are missing from the picture)
Total OOP: $15.87 (saved 57%)
I'll also be sending in for the Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade cookbook for the Johnsonville purchases.

Meijer Total OOP: $28.42 (saved 58%)

Children's Place
We went for jeans for son#2 but couldn't find any that fit right. They had an extra 50% off their clearance items plus I had a 15% off coupon. We were able to get two complete outfits.
Total OOP: $16.71 (saved 69%)

Total Spent: $61

Total Saved: $99.83

No comments: