Sunday, October 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 10/27/08


Well, we were doing good on our menu plan until my fiancé came home. He ended up working out of town until Friday so the Turkey Breast in Roasted Red Bell Pepper BBQ Sauce got moved to Sunday night. He decided that he didn't want freezer meals when he got in so we ordered out on Friday and he made chili on Saturday.

This week is going to be tough with following a menu plan since my
fiancé is on vacation this week. He's not a planner so I've highlighted what we will be having this week and tied it to a day but the days may change. Hopefully we can get our freezer meals in otherwise I'll be passing them off to another family member that will eat them.

I do have a question for the readers. I don't eat meat on a bone so I never cook it. Almost all the meat we got from the pig is bone-in. Does it get cooked as normal? Or are there "special" directions for cooking bone-in meat?

Here’s my plan for this week…

Sunday: Chicken Breast in Roasted Red Bell Pepper BBQ Sauce(Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Slower Cooker Recipes 2) over egg noodles

Monday: Applewurst (not sure what sides...fiancé is cooking)

Tuesday: Chili

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Pot Roast, mashed potatoes & gravy, dinner rolls

Thursday: Cheeseburgers, French fries (kids), pasta salad

Friday
: Pork Roast (in rotisserie), creamy garlic pasta, steamed broccoli

Saturday: Southwestern Casserole (from freezer)

Sunday: Stuffed Shells (from freezer)

Visit Organized Junkie for other menu plans.

No comments: