Friday, October 17, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - 10/17/08


Waahoo!! I lost another 2 pounds this week! I was really hoping for more but I'll take the 2. The scale did read 3 lbs once...I get one the scale more than once. I don't take the first reading. I usually get on it three times - I had two readings of 2 lbs and one reading of 3...that's why I didn't take the 3.

This week I got my workouts in! I even finished week 1 of the Couch to 5K program.
Sunday - I did a lot of walking at the Sauerkraut Festival and chasing the boys on their 4-wheelers.
Monday - elliptical: 35 minutes/3 miles/430 calories, treadmill: 30 minutes/2.03 miles/300 calories
Tuesday - treadmill: 20 minutes/1.52 miles/221 calories
Wednesday - weights
Thursday - treadmill: 18 minutes/1 mile/135 calories, walked to get son from school (1.6 miles)

My eating wasn't too bad with the exception of the piece of fudge I got from the festival and the jalapeno Cheetos. I made healthier dinners this week (check out my Menu Plan here).

I didn't hit all of my goals from last week but I did better than I have been. I picked up a fitness class schedule for another fitness center in the area. I will be trying to get at least one class in this week. Soccer is down to just two nights a week until the state tournament in November so I hope to be able to squeeze in a few extra workouts. My fiance is out of town next week so we'll probably go to the YMCA a night or two.

My goals for this week:
1. Continue to improve my eating habits - ditch the Jalapeno Cheetos!
2. Lose 3 pounds!
3. Workout 3 days for at least 30 minutes.
4. Walk to get son from school at least 3 days (weather permitting). Save gas - lose pounds!!
5. Attend one fitness class - Turbo Kick, Zumba, Yoga Booty Pilates...
6. Workout with weights/strength machines at least once this week.

Visit Baby Tea Leaves to see how others are doing or to join in on the fun.

3 comments:

Tcathey said...

WooHOO!! Way to go on the 2lbs!! Awesome job!!! Also with finishing the 1st week of C25K.

beckyjomama said...

Wow!!! Great job! Keep it up!!!

Michelle said...

Awesome! You are doing fantastic. Keep it up!