Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Few Freebies

Betty Crocker

Sign up here for the Dinner Made Easy newsletter and they will send you a booklet of $10 in coupon savings.

How about a free Fruit Roll Up sample? Sign up here for Box Tops for Education and receive your free sample.

While you’re at it, if you haven’t signed up for General Mills Pssst, do that here. As part of your membership in Pssst…, General Mills may from time to time give you products, or coupons for products, to try. I signed up a while back and received coupons for two free products and savings coupons for friends.

The first 20,000† people to respond will receive a free Ziploc® Brand Vacuum Freezer System Starter Kit, plus $14.10 in coupons.
Dove(R) Cleansing Cloths help refresh your skin while Neutrogena(R) Cleansing Cloths repair and heal your skin. Get a sample. Click Here

1 comment:

Slimming Down in Texas with Plexus said...

WOW! Thanks for visiting my site! I am glad I happened on your site for these freebies! :) How do you find out about the freebies? I would LOVE to be able to post them on my site.