Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday - Organizing Puzzles

I have two boys that seem to be pretty rough on this…especially boxes. As I have started to organized, trash or move out stuff for our yard sale, I have gotten rid of puzzle boxes. It seems that we had lost a couple piece to a few of the puzzles due to broken boxes. To avoid that in the future, we have switched to appropriate size plastic baggies. These have worked out perfectly! I cut the picture of the puzzle off the box and put it facing out in the bag with the puzzle pieces (see picture below). The picture lets you know which puzzle is in the bag and how many pieces there should be. We’ve even done this with a few of the smaller games like Memory, Yahtzee, Boogle. We store them in plastic tubs labeled puzzles or games. It makes like a lot easier and less stressful when looking for them!

This is what Works for Me. To find out what works for others, visit Rocks In My Dryer.

No comments: