Friday, September 26, 2008

My Shopping Trips This Week

There's not much to talk about as far as my shopping trips are concerned. I didn't need to go grocery shopping since we still have quite a bit of meat, milk and bread. I'll share with you where I did go though...

Bath & Body Works

I wouldn't have went but I had a coupon for a free 2 oz bottle of Black Amethyst and a 20% off coupon. I used both coupons. I was out of my body mist and shower gel.
2 - PINK Body Mist
1 - Sea Cotton Body Lotion

1 - Sea Cotton Body Wash

1 - 2 oz Black Amethyst Body Lotion


Total OOP = $27.89 (I saved 45%.)


Walgreens (2 different stops)
Saturday, September 20 -
4 - Garnier Curl Shaping Spray Gels

1 - Garnier Shampoo

1 - Garnier Conditioner

1 - Winnie the Pooh Coin Bank (filler - $1)


Coupons used: $10 Register Reward and 6 - $1 off coupons Garnier products

Total OOP = $6.47 (will receive $11 in WAGS rebate on gift card)

4 - Altoids
1 - 4 pk Car Fresheners (not pictured)

2 - Reach Ultra Clean Toothbrushes
1 - Visine

Coupons used: $2/2 in-ad Altoids coupon, $.99 in-ad Car Freshener coupon, $2 Sept IVC for Visine, $3 MC for Visine


Total OOP: $1.18 (Used $4.50 RR and Received $5 Register Reward for Reach deal)

Walmart
8 - Great Value Apple Juice Concentrate
2 - Welch's Strawberry Breeze Juice Concentrate
1 - Pink Poster Board (yard sale sign for next week)
1 - Pkg of Dots (yard sale pricing - color code families)
2 - Huggie Clean Team Wipes
1 - My First LeapPad - Cars game ($2 on clearance but was marked $11 clearance priced...did someone program the wrong amount?!?!)

Total OOP= $17.78 - only used 1 coupon - $3/2 Clean Team Products.

I'll be making a CVS trip tomorrow on our way home from the soccer game. The local CVS didn't have the Overnight Pull Ups that I needed. Did you know that the Kimberly Clark deal has a limit of 2 not 1? I'll be doing the deal twice and using my $5/$20 Walgreens coupon to save even more. I'll post those as soon as I can...probably won't be tomorrow since it is filled with soccer, birthday parties, local kid's activities, and date night.

No comments: