Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, I did it again...

Sorry for the almost Brittany Spears line there. I wanted to share with you that I had another butt bustin', thigh trimmin', leg achin' workout again today. Ok, it really wasn't that bad but it sounded good, didn't it?

Here's how my workout broke down today...

AM - Elliptical – 35 ½ minutes, 3 miles, 430 calories
Afternoon - rode by to the school .8 miles, walked home from the school .8 miles (a few hills) - my oldest son would rather ride his bike than walk (we did the same thing yesterday)

Not as good as the other day but you know what? It's progress! I haven't worked out since the end of May (I blame our beach vacation for that one). Now that my son is at preschool on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, I have time to go workout!

No comments: