Monday, September 8, 2008

Hooray, I did it!

I was off to a rough start this morning. I had no motivation but I got my rear in gear! I worked out not once but twice today. We even walked to the school to get my son today. I don’t really count that as a workout. I didn’t really break a sweat but it was hard keeping up with the young one as he sped off on his bike.

Here's how my workout broke down today...

AM - Elliptical – 33 ½ minutes, 3 miles, 427 calories
Afternoon - walk to school 1.6 miles (a few hills)
PM - Treadmill (walking) – 45 minutes, 3.15 miles, 400 calories

If I keep this up, I should be able to report a weight loss this week! I've still need to adjust our schedule with preschool starting this week - it was a little crazy around here today.

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

awesome!!! you have motivated me!!!