Sunday, September 7, 2008

Meijer - Lysol 50% Off Sale 9/7/08 - 9/13/08

This week at Meijer select Lysol products are on sale. There are Lysol coupons in this week's Smartsource insert. There were a few in a magazine a while back too. I'm not sure which one, sorry. I got up early to make my cleaning product trip since Meijer is not issuing rain checks on these products and they seem to run out of stock pretty quick.

Here's my early morning run to Meijer.
4 - Lysol 4-in-1 All Purpose Cleaner
2 - Lysol 4-in-1 Wipes
3 - Lysol Dual Action Wipes
1 - Lysol Kitchen Cleaner
3 - Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners
1 - Spray & Wash Max
1 - Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (in need of these for my Tackle It Tuesday job)
2 - Lady's Speedstick Deodorant

Total OOP = $8.50

I saved 80%!!! I'm out of Lysol coupons for what's on sale but am thinking about picking up a few more papers and heading to Meijer again this week. My fiance is out of town for the next couple of days so I can sneak them in without him knowing...even though he was REALLY impressed with my shopping trip.

UPDATE:
I visited Meijer again this evening since we drove past it on the way back from my parent's house.

1 - Spray & Wash ( $.50 coupon)
2 - Spray & Wash Max (2 - $50 coupons)
1 - Cascade Clear Rinse (free coupon)
1 - pack of gum
1 - Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner ($.50 coupon)
1 - Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness (free coupon)
10 - Cutter Insect Repellent (10 - $1 coupons)
1 - Pamper's Clean & Go Wipes ($1 coupon)

Total OOP = $1.42
I saved 96%

To check out other deals at Meijer, head over to Mommy Snacks and Thrifty In The Cincy. Meijer is having a great 10 for $10 - 11th item free sale this week too. I plan to head back to Meijer for some of those deals too. Good thing Meijer is close and I'm saving on gas by not working (discussed in another post this week).

No comments: