Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Talk About Tuesday - Planner

I’m a little late but I wanted to get my post up for Talk About Tuesday since it was already typed. Why didn’t I schedule it? Good question – I don’t know the answer. Wait, I do know the answer! I didn’t have it written in my planner. Before getting laid off from work, I had them order me refills for my Franklin Covey Planner. I really didn’t and haven’t used it too much. It was packed in boxes with my other personal stuff from work. I’m one that will get everything or as much as possible done on my to-do list, if I have one. If I don’t have one, I waste a lot of time. Monday I decided to pull out the planner and put it to work for me. I made my task list and got to work. Needless to say, I completed everything except 2 items. Now I use my planner and take it just about everywhere with me. I’ve updated all the calendars, contacts, and birthdays…it’s ready for use again. I still use my handy dandy calendar at home but this is great for on the go and getting me on the go!

To see what others are talking about, visit Lazy Organizer’s Talk About Tuesday.

No comments: