Monday, September 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 9/8/2008

Last week we pretty much followed our menu plan with the exception of the weekend. I didn’t make the Southwestern Casserole so I added it to this week. We ended up not going out with friends on Saturday night (I forgot about the late soccer game) so we had brats and hot dogs.

My fiancé is out of town at least tonight and tomorrow night so I made more kid-friendly dinners for them. I’ll probably settle for a Smart One since I have joined the “Hot for the Holidays” challenge. This is a pretty simple week. I didn’t get a chance to check out other menu plans for new recipes. I plan to do that this week as well as hit the grocery for more meat.

Here’s my plan for this week…

Monday: Chicken Tenders & French Fries

Tuesday: Spaghetti w/garlic breadsticks

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers, pasta salad, chips

Thursday: Chile Chicken Enchiladas

Friday: Southwestern Casserole (freezer meal)

Saturday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potato Skins, Corn

Sunday: Sausage Alfredo Lasagna

Visit Organized Junkie for other menu plans.

No comments: