Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Talk about Tuesday - Bedrooms



This week is the Home Tour edition of Talk About Tuesday over at the Lazy Organizer. Today, I wanted to talk about the kids’ bedrooms. Our house is rather small and what I call lifeless and boring. When we bought the house, every wall in the house was white. They were almost off-white since they hadn’t been painted in what looked to be DECADES! I’ve been spending time adding a little (ok, maybe more than a little) color to the kids’ bedrooms. I wish I had before pictures to show you. Instead, I have the after pictures.

Son #1



Son #2

To see what other's are talking about, visit the Lazy Organizer.

5 comments:

HDMac said...

What a BEAUTIFUL room!!! I love it! You have done a marvelous job!!

Mrs. O said...

I love seeing these home tours - your son's rooms look great!

Lara said...

That is a lot of work! It looks so good!

KatolinFamily said...

I really like the stripes! We just moved from a house where we can't paint the walls and I just think it is so much fun to personalize your house with something fun on the walls. It looks great.

Miss Mommy said...

WOW!! They look great!! Looks like a room my Little Man would love to play in!! So enviting for a kiddie :-)