Thursday, September 4, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday #27


I’m a day behind this week with Monday being a holiday. I did weigh in yesterday at 2 pounds heavier. It’s not the direction that I was hoping to go but only I can change that. I do have a couple things that I’m going to blame – that TOM and the heat! I mentioned last week that the weather had cooled off but it didn’t take long for it to heat right back up. It’s been in the 90’s for most of the week. The past two days were actually 94 degrees. Cooler temperatures are on the way and my youngest will start preschool on Monday. What does that mean for me? Three hours of ME time – exercising!!

The Jillian Michael’s 30 day Shred video that I picked up last week is still sitting on my desk. I really need to get it into the DVD player and get my rear in gear! Like I mentioned last week, I’ll post my review of the DVD as soon as I give it a try.

My food choices have been too bad lately. I have actually been eating soup and a toasted cheese sandwich for lunch. Dinners have been according to my menu plan – no always the healthiest but I have been watching my portions. I’ve been looking at trying some new healthy recipes in the coming weeks which I hope will get the number on the scale to move down.

All-in-all, nothing exciting here as far as weight loss! I’m hoping that if you are working on losing weight or getting in shape that you’re heading towards your goals and not away from them like me.

My goal is to come back here next week and report a 2 pound weight loss!

No comments: