Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things I Love Thursday - PINK!

Since I love so many things, I thought I would participate in Things I Love Thursday over at the Diaper Diaries.

In a visit to Bath & Body Works, I came across Victoria Secret’s Pink Body Mist Splash. The bright pink bottles immediately caught my eye. “It’s PINK!” I said rather loudly and like a kid in a candy store I was off to check it out. I’m one that won’t waste my $90 bottle of perfume, if I’m not going “out”. If I’m just running to the grocery, working out, or going to a soccer game, I don’t like to lather myself up in expensive perfume so I use the body spray. The Victoria Secret PINK Fresh and Clean All over Body Mist Splash is perfect. It’s a light clean scent. Most people don’t know it’s not perfume too. If you’re looking for a light fresh scent but not expensive, give it at try. They do have fruity and pure scents too.

Now head over to The Diaper Diaries to see what others love.

4 comments:

thediaperdiaries said...

Thanks so much for playing!! I am going to have to check that out. I like light scents.

Brooke said...

i'll have to check it out - the heavier stuff bothers my allergies so i'm confinded to the world of body sprays.

Anonymous said...

Totally thought this was going to be about Pink the singer - who I do not love so much. Way better post :)

Jacquelyn: Because I Said So! said...

I'm with you on loving pink the colour, especially Chanel Chance, which isn't called Pink, but does come in a pretty pink box and has a pink colour too. We don't have Victoria's Secret stores here in The Great White North, but our La Senza stores apparently carry the VS fragrances—I will check Pink out! Thanks for the tip!