Friday, September 19, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - 9/19/2008



Hot for the Holidays


What’s up with me? One week I do really good then the next it’s like I have absolutely no motivation. Someone want to come drag me to the gym? How about 4 feet to my treadmill? The only exercise I got this week was walking to pick my son up from school yesterday (1.6 miles). That’s pitiful! I really don’t have any excuse. I had electricity (unlike the majority of people in the area) and it was cool outside. Oh wait, I do have an excuse! The majority of the week the YMCA was closed since it didn’t have electricity. Not a good excuse but that’s all I’ve got.

No weight loss around here. I gained 2 pounds! The sad part is that I ate well all week. I watched my portion sizes and that I wasn’t eating a bunch of junk (aka chocolate chip cookies and 3 Musketeer Mint bars). I guess it’s time to get down and dirty. If I have to resort to eating salads and Lean Cuisines, then that’s what I’ll do! This weight has got to come off. I feel gross and FAT! I want to be HOT of the Holidays!

What’s my plan?

  1. 3 days of exercise
  2. Back to the Couch to 5K program
  3. Healthy meals – starting with breakfast (no more muffins)
  4. Lose at least the 2 pounds that I gained last week.
  5. Buy a new scale. Mine is old.
To find out how others are doing, visit Baby Tea Leave's Fat Ticker Friday!

7 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Don't get too discouraged! It sounds like you have a good plan for the coming weeks!

I know what you mean though... my husband can eat EVERYTHING and not gain any weight. I look at a cookie and my thighs inflate. *sigh*

Unknown said...

You exercised more than me! A walk of 1.6 miles is pretty dang good. Sounds like you have good goals for the week! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

I have learned that if you set your mind to do anything, you can and will do it! I've lost about 35 pounds since May. It was very hard, but trust me, if I can do it, so can you!!! Now that I have reached my goal, I have found myself slacking off a lot! I have not been motivated at all, and I really need to get back to exercising, because I don't want to gain the weight back!! Good luck-I know that you can do it!!!

Jen said...

We WILL be Hot for the Holidays! One step back, 3 steps forward! We are gonna do AWESOME this week! I love your list! Thanks for stopping by! I always love your comments!

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by! Just remember, what goes up must come down. That's what keeps me going.

Pam said...

that two pounds will be gone next wk i know it. i seem to go up and down all the time, but i, too, have no excuse. i've been slacking big time in the exercise dept. doesn't matter what i do in the eating dept if i don't exercise, too. hopefully we'll both kick butt next week! :)

Christie O. said...

i know!! it's hard to stay motivated all the time. but you have great goals for the coming week so i'm sure you'll get back on track no problem!! remember, wwbd! wwbd! good luck this week!!