Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Savings Saturday 2/9/2008

It's Super Savings Saturday again!

Today, Crystal over at Money Saving Mom asked how many stores do we shop at each week. Well, for me, it depends on what I need to purchase. Normally, it's three stores - CVS, Target and Kroger. Every now and then I will venture to Walmart and Walgreens. I'm not one to travel to 6 different stores to save a couple dollars unless I drive past the stores. With gas prices (even though they are down to $2.73 this week), I stick the stores where I can get the most stuff and great deals.

This week I did not go to Kroger and Target. The last time I went to Kroger for groceries I picked up enough for two weeks. I am trying to get my grocery shopping on track with my pay checks since I only get paid twice a month. Next week will be a trip to Kroger. This week at CVS we made two trips - one on Sunday and one on Friday.

Here's what I got yesterday...for $1.94 (earned $29 ECB).



There are two things missing. Since I had my assistant (my son) with me, I bought him a root beer and Reece's peanut butter egg.

No shopping for me today; however, I did provide my sister with some transactions for her trip to CVS. I can't wait to hear back from her. With my help, she will get lots for just $2.65 oop!

Check out all the other great savings at Super Savings Saturday over at Money Saving Mom!

No comments: