Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 5, Food and Exercise Log

It's Friday! For some reason I am ALWAYS so hungry on Friday's. I thought I would try to fight off the hunger pangs early.

Breakfast:
Toasted English muffin with three strips of bacon (before leaving the house for work - about 6am)
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)

Snack:
A handful of trail mix...mostly raisins and peanuts

Lunch:
Black Forest Sandwich (turkey, bacon on pretzel roll) and fries (lunch @ Fox & Hound)

Snack:
A handful of trail mix...mostly raisins and peanuts

Dinner:
Cheeseburger

Exercise: None

Overall thought: Friday's normally aren't a good day as far as my food choices. I think today was pretty good. With eating the sandwich in the morning, it helped keep me from eating everything. Like I said earlier, I am always hungry on Friday's.

No comments: