Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 9, Food and Exercise Log

My youngest son has strep throat so I will be at home today. The day hasn't started off too good with my eating and exercise plan but it WILL get better.

Breakfast: 4 small Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Snack: handful of cheese crackers (like Cheez its)

Lunch: Turkey Deli Creation

Snack: Snicker's Valentine Heart

Dinner: Chicken Patty, Corn, Mashed Potatoes

Exercise: Walking

Overall thought: Even though I didn't eat that great, it's definitely better than where I was a couple weeks ago. I really need to focus on exercise. I did find out what my slump was...not taking my vitamins. With everything that's been happening in the family and getting a call about my little one being sick yesterday, I have lost track of just about everything. I don't think I've taken any vitamins since last Thursday...not good!

No comments: