Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 15, Food and Exercise Log

Wow I'd have to say "I feel a lot better". I wouldn't say that I am 100% better but I feel good. I can say today won't be a good food day since I will be trying to eat more than I did this weekend.

Breakfast:
Hostess 100 Calorie Pack Cinnamon Streusal Coffee Cakes
Sprite

Snack:
Girl Scout Cinna-Spins 100 Calorie Pack

Lunch:
Toasted Turkey and Cheese sandwich

Dinner:
1/2 Turkey and Swiss sandwich
1/2 bowl of Potato Cheese Soup

Snack:
Banana Popsicle - only 35 calories and it was pretty good


Exercise:
Stability ball exercises, hand weights, crunches

Overall thought: I was glad I was able to eat solid foods today! I really needed more calories than what I took in but I'll hopefully be there in the next day or two. I even threw in some light exercise last night.

No comments: