Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 3, Food and Exercise Log

It's day 3 and I am hungry! I think it's the weather or maybe the dinner I threw together last night.

Breakfast:
Biscuit
1 piece of sausage
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)

Snack:
Biscuit

Lunch:
Pasta with turkey sausage (leftovers from dinner last night)
peaches

Snack:
100 Calorie Pack - Oreo

Dinner:
Pork Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Mushrooms

Snack:
Gusher's Fruit Snacks

Exercise:
Elliptical - 50 minutes (4.25 miles, 625 calories)
Free Weights

Overall thought: My thoughts are about the same as the last two days - need to make sure you have healthy food around the house. I get paid tomorrow so we will be off to the grocery after work. I found some "specialty" fitness classes that I am going to look into taking. The classes at my current gym are taught my non-certified fitness instructors. They're just people that had been taking the classes for a couple months. I need someone that actually knows what to do and how to target problem areas (thighs, butt and abs!).

No comments: