Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow, Sleet & Whatever else is falling from the sky



Well, we didn't get quite as much snow as they predicted. I was really hoping this would be that one good snow before winter is gone. We barely had any snow. Roads weren't bad on my commute this morning. Most of my commute is on the highway, today was no different. There was one exception - the "I'm scared to death" drivers. I came across plenty of them this morning. There was one lady that game over right in front of me, nearly missing the front in of my vehicle. She may not have seen me when she came over but she saw me when I passed her! I think she went into panic mode when the snow turned to sleet.

Now, they are just calling for more snow and sleet with the snowfall totals drastically being cut to 4 inches. Some people may think I'm crazy but I would really like to see a BIG snow accumulation before winter ends. Sleeping in and spending a day at home versus coming to work sounds like a great idea to me!

No comments: