Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 4, Food and Exercise Log

With it being Valentine's Day, I am going to avoid chocolate or at least try my best.

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)
Toasted English Muffin with peanut butter

Snack:
Fruit Gushers
couple pieces of candy (3)

Lunch:
Chicken sandwich
Value Strawberry Shake (Burger King)

Snack:
Fruit Gushers (I love these things!)
A bit or two of cupcake and then dropped it on the floor so I wouldn't eat anymore (LOL)

Dinner:
2 pieces of home cooked pizza

Exercise:
None - upset stomach

Update on exercise:
I did get 100 crunches in and about 30 minutes of fitball!

Overall thought: I could have done better today. I really need to get focused otherwise on Monday morning that scale is not going to go the way I want it to.

No comments: