Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 10, Food and Exercise Log

New day! Let's see if we can make this the best in the 10 days! My fiance was supposed to get up and leave the house this morning before 5 am. I don't like people to cut into my shower time so I got up and at 'em this morning. The shower started at 4:30 am. I was ready, lunches ready, bags packed, beds made, laundry started, dishes done and car cleaned off (wasn't expecting the snow) by 5:40 am! I was on a roll!!

Breakfast:
Banana
Breakfast casserole - scrambled eggs, bacon, onions and green peppers (thanks to my lovely sister)

I had brought an English muffin but forgot the butter and/or jelly. I couldn't eat it plain!

Snack: Hostess 100 Calorie Pack Banana Streusel Muffins

Lunch:
Smart One Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla (only 4 Weight Watcher points!)
Peaches

Snack:
20 Grapes
1 String Cheese

Dinner:
Baked Chicken
Rice
Green beans

Snack: 100 Calorie Ice Cream Sandwich (only had 1.5 g fat - I think it was Slim-a-Bear?!)

Exercise: Housecleaning, chasing kids, walking, free weights, resist-a-bands

Overall thought: Wow! I can tell a difference when I take my vitamins! The fiance was feeling sick so I had to do stuff where he wasn't since I am trying to avoid getting sick. Eating today at work didn't see to be too bad being that I was bored or should I say unmotivated all day...which is normally what causes me to eat (lots)!

1 comment:

The Stepford Stepmom said...

You and I need to compare notes on our weight loss journey. I'm trying to lose a few pounds too, about 60ish. I really need help staying motivated and being accountable. You seem quite on the ball. :)