Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 2, Food and Exercise Log

It's day 2 and I've already given in to the Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino. There's good and bad to having one of these. The good - it's less calories, fat and sugar than Starbucks. The bad - I will want another one by the end of the week.

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)
Toasted English Muffin (dry - ugh!)

Snack:
3 - Triple chocolate cookies (I only have a few more of these sitting at home)

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich
Peaches

Snack:
NutriGrain Apple Cinnamon bar (on the way to the gym)

Dinner:
Pasta with Turkey Sausage

Snack:
2 - Triple Chocolate Cookies (I threw out the rest)

Exercise:
Does spending 30 minutes scraping ice off your vehicle count as exercise?
Other than the shoveling and scraping, I had no other exercise.

Overall thoughts: My first thought is...we need to go to the grocery!! I suggest making sure you have healthy items on hand when you start a diet or as I call it, lifestyle change. I've had so many problems trying to come up with things to eat since we don't have much food in the fridge and freezer. As far as the exercise, I really need on it!

No comments: