Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 11, Food and Exercise Log

Well, I got up and moving this morning. The kids rooms got cleaned up this morning and the laundry was started before I left for work. The fiance is sick...or he thinks he might be. Hopefully he goes to work and doesn't lay around the house all day.

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)
English Muffin with grape jelly

Snack:
Banana
- eating bananas plain makes me hungry...anyone else?
2 servings of Peanut butter filled pretzels (yummy!)

Lunch:
Flatbread sandwich
Peaches

Snack:
20 grapes

Dinner:
Salad, baked pork chop, baked beans, pears

Snack:
100 Calorie Ice cream sandwich

Exercise: There wasn't any "formal" exercise; however, I was constantly moving from the time I got home until I went to bed...about 5 hours.

Overall thought: If I could figure out a breakfast combination that would hold me over until lunch, I think it would help me. The rest of the day doesn't really seem to be a problem especially since I have been cooking dinner.

No comments: