Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 18, Food and Exercise Log

I think making the banana bread was a mistake. Even though I gave most of it away, I am eating what's left. I'll have to start giving it all way or immediately put it in the freezer.

Breakfast:
Bowl of fruit
Slice of banana bread

Lunch (not so good):
Friendly's Turkey Club and French fries
Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae (small version)
*I can explain: I had to pick the little one up from my sister's house so she could go to work. She kept him this morning so I could go to work for a few hours (Thanks a bunch sis!). He couldn't go to daycare today because of the fever yesterday (hate that rule). After I picked him up, we went to lunch with my mom. We don't eat out much so I don't think it a lunch like this will happen again anytime soon.

Dinner:
2 pieces of pizza

Exercise: 2 miles walking on treadmill, hand weights

Overall thought: I walked 2 miles on the treadmill while reading. I had originally started out on the couch but felt the need to get moving so I did... It was a great feeling. I remembered to take my vitamin yesterday and I think it brought me a burst of energy. I might finally be over everything and ready to move on with this thing called "diet"!

No comments: