Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 1, Food and Exercise Log

Ok, it's day 1 and I think it's going pretty good so far. I haven't been outrageously hungry but I did miss my Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino this morning. There really hasn't been any exercise as I have been at work since a little after 6 this morning.

Breakfast:
Starbucks Frappucino (refridgerated drink)
English muffin with a tablespoon of peanut butter (maybe a little less pb since I didn't use it all)

Snack:
Triple Chocolate cookie (I'm trying to avoid a headache this afternoon - chocolate withdrawal)

Lunch:
7 mini meatballs (on a hot dog bun)
Yoplait Light Fat Free White Chocolate Strawberry yogurt

Afternoon Snack:
Someone stole my orange!! So, I had to eat the other two Triple Chocolate Cookies that I brought. They weren't as fattening as the Pop Tarts that I found in my desk drawer so I guess that was a win! I'll have to bring some snacks in with me tomorrow.

Dinner:
Salad
Bologna sandwich

Exercise:
50 minutes on the elliptical (4.15 miles, 615 calories)
Free weights

Overall thoughts:
My overall thoughts about today are that I could have made better choices on some of my eating; however, with very little food in the house it's next to impossible. You can't eat something you don't have! As far as exercising, I thought I did pretty good. I was going to walk on the treadmill once I put the kids to bed but I wasn't feeling very well. We'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: