Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 12, Food and Exercise Log

I really don't like having to shovel snow before I leave for work!! This is the second time this week. I'm beyond ready for Spring!! I guess I shouldn't be complaining since it helped me burn some calories!

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Capp (made with white milk)
1 chocolate chip oatmeal cookie - it was awful but I had nowhere to spit it out
English Muffin with grape jelly

Lunch:
Small Shamrock Shake from McDonald's
Smart Ones Calzone (Yummy! It's 6 WW points.)

I'm not feeling well so I wanted to stick with liquids just in case!

Well, that was it for the day I went to bed as soon as I got home from work and slept until 8am!

Overall thought: Thank goodness I had gotten a flu shot in the fall otherwise this would be must worse!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I saw the words "Tim Horton's" and started drooling. I went to one of those once on vacation and it was so good.

Southerner said...

Love that you couldn't spit it out- my kids asked why I laughed out loud. I saw your comment on my blog and will have to keep up with you and your progress. Hope you feel better. I just had the low carb Bryers icecream. I couldn't spit it out.

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks...

Hope it was a good taste is why you couldn't spit it out!