Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 2/9/09

Last week, we ate from the menu every night except for one. This week I've planned a meal for every night with the exception of Saturday (Valentine's Day). The menu may change if my fiance' heads out of town on Wednesday. He will be gone for 2-3 night so I will resort to kid friendly food - corn dogs, taco, grilled cheese and soup.

I'll post the recipes for the Pork Shoulder after I cook it (if it's bad, it won't get posted though). The other recipes - Stuffed Peppers and Chicken Fajitas will be posted later.

Here's my menu plan:

1. Cheesy Chili Enchiladas

2. Stuffed Peppers - delaying a week...fiance decided to cook his sloppy joes.

3. Baked Ziti

4. Pork Shoulder (not sure of side items yet) - YUCK! This is tough meat...we didn't really eat it. We threw it out and will give the rest of the Pork Shoulders that we have away...

5. Chicken Fajitas - this was Sunday's dinner -- YUMMY!

6. Philly Cheesesteak Melt (using chicken instead of beef)

7. Valentine's Day - date night!

To see more menu plans, visit I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: