Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 2/16/09

Last week's menu didn't go over as well as planned. We substituted 3 of the meals. A lot of that had to do with my fiance being unexpectedly being out of town for 2 nights. With my fiance' being out of town this week, it will be quick fix until he returns. My kids are the pickiest eaters I have ever seen.

We cooked out pork shoulder last week. I never posted the recipe because it was awful! It was the toughest meat I have ever tried. Needless to say, it ended up in the trash. We'll be handing the other ones over to family or friends to have.

Here's my menu plan:

1. Chicken nuggets, fries, corn

2. Spaghetti & meatballs

3. Taco Bar

4. Homemade French Onion Soup w/crescent rolls (leftovers from Sunday - fiance's creation) - will try to get recipe and post...it was really good and filling.

5. Breaded Pork Chops, country gravy, mashed potatoes, broccoli

6. Philly Cheesesteak Melt (using chicken instead of beef) or Alice Springs Chicken Outback Copycat, Sweet Potato Casserole

To see more menu plans, visit I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

The Fat Dietitian said...

I love french onion soup, if only I could get my picky hubby to eat it! Have a good week...