Monday, February 16, 2009

Product Review: Ecostore Products

I was recently given the opportunity to try a couple products from Ecostore USA. Their products are made from plant and mineral based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals.

The products that I tried were: Naturally Antibacterial Spray Cleaner and the Plant Based Super Concentrate Laundry Liquid. These products worked very well (and without the harsh chemicals). The products have a clean smell versus the traditional flower or perfume fragrance that most other cleaners have.


I used the Naturally Antibacterial Spray Cleaner first. I head straight to the bathroom with it. It's a room that I clean everyday. One of the things that bothers me about traditional cleaners is the smell they leave behind especially in our small bathroom. I was quite surprised by the results of the Ecostore cleaner. Everything came clean and there wasn't that lingering chemical smell. It had a "just been cleaned" smell. Thumbs up from me!

I didn't have an extra spray bottle around to try it but the
Naturally Antibacterial Spray Cleaner can be diluted and used to clean windows and other glass surfaces.

Then it was off to test the Plant-Based Super Concentrate Laundry Cleaner. This laundry cleaner works on top and front loaders. I have to say that I was leary at first. My youngest son has sensitive skin so I did his clothes separate at first. Not thinking about it, I had done the towels (no residue left behind on them either). He had no reaction to the laundry cleaner. After washing a few loads of clothes, I noticed that you could put it right on the clothes as a stain-fighter. I was able to try that out too. My son had worn a pair of light gray sweatpants out to play (in mulch and mud). Normally after cleaning, they would still show a sign of a stain. Not with the Plant-Based Super Concentrate Laundry Cleaner, they were as clean as they were when he walked out the house. A double duty laundry cleaner - AWESOME! Thumbs up on the laundry cleaner as well.

These products will soon be available at Meijer! If you don't have a Meijer store nearby or don't want to wait for them to get in-stores, they can be purchased online at the Ecostore USA.

No comments: