Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday - The Freezers!

This week I tackled the freezers. We had planned on getting a half of beef so I had to make room for it. We've decided to hold off on the beef but we have clean freezers now. I threw out quite a bit of food from each of them.

Here's the before pictures...

I did inventory while I was cleaning them. I probably could hold off going to the grocery for a couple weeks. I normally go once a month but haven't been for this month. As I mentioned in this post, we have lots of pork left (even more than what I thought). We also have 12 pounds of ground beef and 4 packs of chicken.


Here's the after...


They may not look all that organized but they are clean and I know where everything is. I've even it explained it to the fam. Hopefully it stays organized for a while.

Visit 5 Minutes for Mom to see what others are tackling.

No comments: