Friday, February 20, 2009

Snack Time: Quaker Quakes Rice Cakes

Do ever have that need to eat something crunch? You know - like chips? Well, I've found a new way to get my crunchy fix on. It's Quaker Quakes Rice Cakes. I'll admit that I was never a fan of rice cakes (the big cardboard tasting ones) when I was younger and never really gave them another try until recently. I figured with the smaller version they would maybe be a little better. Guess what? They were.

I recently purchased the Ranch flavored. I loved them. They're actually gone. They reminded my of Cool Ranch Doritos, seriously. They are crunchy but tender texture. No cardboard taste either. They are only 2 WW points per serving. Serving size is 10 cakes which was perfect.

If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend giving them a try. Not a fan of Ranch? They have many other flavors: Apple Cinnamon, BBQ, Caramel Corn, Cheddar Cheese, Chocolate, Kettle Corn, Ranch, Nacho Cheese, and Sour Cream & Onion.

I will note that I did try the regular sized ones too. They are "ok". But I did have to look up a few recipes for them. Then they became delicious!!

No comments: