Friday, February 13, 2009

Another one gone...

Another exciting day! Not really! Remember the crown I lost last month? If not, you can read about it here. Well, I'm having that tooth pulled today (in the A.M.). Since I need a tooth filled on that same side of my mouth, they will be doing that as well. You know what that means? One cranky momma! I could have had the crown fixed but they would have had to prep the old tooth and create a new crown - too much money for me! Especially after paying top dollars for the the first one. It's my wisdom tooth anyways. I'm not sure why it wasn't pulled in the first place. This will all be done by my regular dentist, not the crazy old guy from last time.

Since I am working on three months of COBRA paid by my previous employer, I need to get as much (actually all) my dental work done by the end of March. (COBRA is too expensive for me to carry so I'll only have 3 months of coverage.) I have a molar that either needs to be pulled or have a root canal done and that will complete all my dental work. It will depend on the cost. I believe a root canal will be just under $175 OOP so I will probably go for it.

No comments: