Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: Toilet Paper Roll

This week I tackled quite a bit from the laundry room lent to the dust (and tiny dirt) along the baseboards to the dust on the blinds. I think my biggest tackle this week though was teaching my 4 year old son to change the toilet paper roll.

He came to me and said, "Mom, I think the toilet paper is almost out."

Me - "Almost?"

Him - "Yeah. There's only enough for you."

I headed down the hallway to check it out. Here's what I found...

Me - "It looks like it needs changed now, doesn't it?"

Him - "No, there's just enough for you. Anyways, it's your job to do it."

HOLD UP! My JOB? Wrong, wrong, wrong... Let's just say that day he learned how to change the toilet paper roll and when to change it.

Visit 5 Minutes for Mom to see what others are tackling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I taought my 3 yr old grandson to clean the toilet. Start them young so they grow up responsible and rescept you & the home.

David said...

Now if you want to teach him something even better teach him how to use a bidet sprayer and it won't matter if you run out of toilet paper. If people really want to get serious about saving money then they should add Bathroom Bidet Sprayers to all their bathrooms. Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com with these you won't even need toilet paper any more, just a towel to dry off! It's cheap and can be installed without a plumber; and runs off the same water line to your toilet. You'll probably pay for it in a few months of toilet paper savings. And after using one of these you won't know how you lasted all those years with wadded up handfuls of toilet paper. Now we're talking green and helping the environment without any pain.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That's too funny!