Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - 2/4/09

Yes, this is being posted a day late. We have a jam packed day yesterday and I found no time to get on the computer. We're trying to rearrange our daily schedule.

I was shocked yesterday when I stepped on the scale and I had lost 2.2 pounds!! Rock on! I even stepped on the scale three times and got the same reading. Now I'm back to where I started. The weight that I gained over the past month has been lost!

Now I was shocked because I still really haven't worked out much. My treadmill still hasn't been moved (hopefully this weekend's warmer weather will melt the snow so we can move it). I've really seen a pick up in my energy level though. Maybe that's what has helped shed those 2.2 pounds.

One thing that I did do different this past week than what I had been doing is eating breakfast! I had Quaker Oatmeal everyday. I would either have the Banana Bread with sliced banana in it or Apples & Cinnamon with chunky applesauce and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon. YUMMY! It kept me full all morning too.

How are you doing on your weight loss/fitness goals? Did you make a resolution/goal for 2009 to lose weight? What are you doing to lose the weight?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date 0

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Okay..I'm thrilled! I've lost 5 pounds so far! I did it the "easy" way though. I stopped drinking caffeine (again), lots of water, and no sweets (well, a couple maybe..haha). I'm excited for you! It's great to lose weight and not know it...

mom_of2boys said...

Awesome job on the weight loss! My biggest problem right now seems to be my sweet tooth...hopefully it's the one they pull on Friday! LOL