Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2/2/09


I'm pretty excited that we ate from our menu every night! I thought with my fiance out of town most of the week we would end up having dinner out when he returned. Instead, we ate in every night! It was great.

This week's menu is going to be very simple since I need to clean out two freezers in the garage to see what meat we have. We are supposed to pick up our half beef this weekend or next (I don't remember). I was going to skip meal planning all together but I thought that would turn into a disaster around here (free for all every night)!

Here's my menu plan:

1. Cheesy Chili Enchiladas

2. Fettuccine Alfredo

3. Grilled Chicken, angel hair pasta, broccoli

4. Cheeseburgers, potato chips

5. Breaded Butterflied Shrimp, mashed potatoes, corn

I'm only planning on 5 days this week since we had a free for all last night and Friday night will be carry-out or dinner out since I head to Cincy and don't get back until late.

To see more menu plans, visit I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: