Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Talk About Tuesday: My Window Needs Treatments

I haven't participated in Talk About Tuesday in a while but I need some assistance. I have a window that really needs a window treatment of some sort. I don't know what kind of window treatment. My fiance' doesn't want to get rid of the blinds. Working around them is kind of hard though. I tried thermal window panels that were floor length that we could open and close. They worked in the sense that they covered the metal plates at the top of the blinds but they kept getting stuck on the blinds and were bulky behind the couch.

Now I'm asking the readers - what kind of window treatments would you recommend? The only requirement that I have is that it covers the metal rods and top of the blinds. They don't have to be able to open and closes...the blinds take care of that problem.

Visit Lazy Organizer to see what others are talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just put straight valances on my windows to dress them up a little. All of my windows have some sort of blind...either wood blinds, pleated shades or Cellular shades in the bedrooms. So I just use valances to give hide the tops and give the rooms a little color/pizzazz.