Friday, February 20, 2009

Snack Time: Fiber One Bars


Here I am with another snack for you - Fiber One Bars. Have you tried them? YUMMY! Cardboard no, Delicious yes... I like them all but my favorite is the Chocolate Mocha. It's a great afternoon pick me up with the hint of mocha - less calories than the mocha I could be drinking. These are so good that even my picky kids like them. They prefer the peanut butter ones.

There's 9 grams of fiber in each one, that's 35% of the daily recommended fiber. I try to make sure I get my daily recommended amount of fiber when I'm trying to lose weight. It helps me feel full sooner and stay full longer.


These bars are chewy with a little bit of "icing" on them. They come in a variety of flavors: Oats & Chocolate, Oats & Apple Streusel, Chocolate Mocha, Oats & Strawberry with Almonds, Oats & Caramel, and Oats & Peanut Butter.

They are only 2 WW points too!
Another easy to take along snack - fits in your purse, diaper bag, or console (just don't keep it in there when it's hot...it'll melt).

Have I made you want to try some? Here's a $1.00 printable coupon to take to the store with you. Nothing like saving money while losing weight...

No comments: