Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - 2/11/09

Well, I'm back up again this week but I'm thinking it's just temporary. I'm up 1.4 pounds not as much as I normally am this time of the month.

Over the past week, I have fought off many cravings. I fed some of them so I wouldn't over indulge later. I also watched portions too. I've added more fiber into my diet and it's helping with staying full longer. I've noticed that I'm not eating as much but I am drinking more. I drank more water this past week than I've probably drank in the past month. I always had my water bottle with me...even at the basketball game.

Now the part that I failed on this week was working out. I did get some weights in this week. I even pulled the treadmill out and got on it. I'm going to check out the aerobic classes at the YMCA and local fitness club though. We have a wedding to attend at the end of March so I'd like to get as much weight off as possible.

My goal this week is to make sure the 1.4 pounds comes off and take an extra pound for this week off. I'm going to make sure that I hit the treadmill walking or running everyday too. So, I'm going to finish this post, clean the house and jump on the treadmill before picking the youngin' up from preschool.

How are you doing on your weight loss/fitness goals? Did you make a resolution/goal for 2009 to lose weight? What are you doing to lose the weight?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date 1.4

No comments: